curious and curiousier... I gotta know, whence the name hollyhocksandtulips? I sense a Northern aesthetic in your style, so the name is further perplexing.. a southern Belle I think you're not.. but what do I know about good taste..
Well, I first started my Tumblr after touring Frank Lloyd Wright’s Hollyhock House in LA (I am completely fascinated by and a huge fan of FLW’s work); tulips are my favorite flower. There you have it…nothing mysterious or too exciting…just two of my favorite things. :-)
- blissfulblacksheep said: have you checked out Falling Water yet? It’s amazing.
- marshmallowsandbubbles likes this
- majathesailor likes this
- katilac likes this
- louxosenjoyables likes this
- jtem said: Still interesting.
- jtem likes this
- hoodoothatvoodoo likes this
- yourrfunnyface likes this
- trixietreats likes this
- honey-rider likes this
- hollyhocksandtulips posted this